Greetings and thank you for viewing Our story.
My wife and I started this law firm in August 2010 and have been caring for it since. She serves as Our office manager, while I, Mike Rudolph, serve as Our lawyer.
In 2003, I graduated with honors from the University of Arizona with a Business Management degree. I then graduated from Creighton University School of Law with my juris doctor with honors in May 2006, and in October 2006 I was admitted to the Indiana State Bar.
Shortly thereafter, I began working as a deputy prosecutor in the Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office where I remained for over 3 years (and had the fortune of meeting my wife who also worked there as a child support caseworker for the office) before opening the doors to the law office in August 2010. We invite you to browse this website, learn about my qualifications and experience, and consider how We may be able to help you with your current legal problem. We offer competitive rates and evening appointments, and We thank you in advance for considering Us and hopefullly We hear from you soon.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Business Management, Magna Cum Laude, University of Arizona, 2003
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Creighton University School of Law, 2006
Areas Admitted to Practice:
- State Of Indiana, 2006
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2010
- Indiana Trial Lawyer's Association, member since 2010
- Goshen City Bar Association, member since 2010