Michael C. Rudolph Attorney at Law, LLC




Are the police investigating you for a crime? Have you been accused of committing a crime recently? Do you know where to go from here? Should you hire a criminal defense lawyer to represent you?

I trust that if you have any of those questions, you likely have several other questions pertaining to your specific criminal situation. As a former Elkhart County Deputy Prosecutor and present criminal defense lawyer, I am able to understand your case from both perspectives and help guide you through the criminal justice system.

For example, I have been on both sides of the aisle on numerous OWI cases, commonly referred to as DUI cases and/or drunk driving cases. As the attorney of the person accused, I vigorously defend my clients and carefully listen to them to build their defense and/or protect them from unfair punishment. I would be happy to meet with you for an initial consultation to listen to the facts of your case, advise you of your rights, and provide you with counsel to help you get through the crisis. You can schedule your initial consultation by calling (574) 534-2167 or submitting your case.


Have you or a loved one suffered an accidental injury at work? Is your employer aware of the injury? Have they taken it seriously? Were you left to seek medical treatment on your own? Do you feel like no amount of treatment will get you back to 100%? Are you concerned that you may lose your job due to your inability to work?

I've been presented with similar questions a number of times and am available for consultation on these types of matters. Call (574) 534-2167 or submit your case to schedule an initial consultation today.


If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in an accident that was not your fault, you probably have many questions about how to proceed from here: How will I pay for the rapidly accumulating medical bills? Can I handle dealing with the insurance company(ies) on my own to fully compensate me for my injuries? Am I going to have to sue somebody to be compensated? Do I need an attorney?

On a regular basis I meet with injured persons to address those questions and many more. Feel free to call (574) 534-2167 or submit a case at no cost to you to present me with your questions.


You may agree that planning for the future is one of the most important things that you can do for yourself and your loved ones. Having the proper documents prepared in the event of your disability or death, such as a will and power of attorney, will ensure that your property and assets will pass to the individuals you choose, when you choose, and that your family will be spared from the additional burden of determining who should speak for you concerning end-of-life medical decisions and/or how to distribute your property among family members.

It would be my pleasure to meet with you concerning these matters and work with you to develop a plan suitable to the needs of you and your family. Doing so will likely make it easier on your friends and family when you are no longer available and ensure you that your wishes will likely be granted. Feel free to call (574) 534-2167 or submit your case.


As a former Deputy Prosecutor who assisted the Child Support Division of the Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office, I was afforded the opportunity to deal with matters relating to establishment of paternity and the initiation, modification, and enforcement of child support orders. Equipped with that experience, I have been retained a number of times as private counsel to help navigate individuals through areas of DNA paternity testing, establishment of child support orders, modification of child support orders, determination of child support arrears/back child support, charges of non-support of a dependent, etc.

In addition to child support matters, I have assisted individuals with issues of divorce, adoption, and custody. I understand that every family and every situation is different and it is important for me to meet with the prospective client in person to learn the details of their particular family landscape. Call me today at (574) 534-2167 or submit a case to start the process by which I learn about your family landscape and identify the objectives for the representation.

Mindful Counsel

We understand that sometimes a serious injury, major felony charge, a lawsuit to attempt to sever the parent-child relationship, or other unforeseen actions cause a substantial disruption to the life of our clients... Read more ›

Mindful Counsel

In an adversarial system, on occasion an individual is facing an adversary who does not want to pay them a dime or will convict them despite their claims of innocence... Read more ›